Friday, September 1, 2017

It Is Only The Beginning

Hi, My name is Kylie and I am a Biochemistry major at the University of Tampa. I have good feelings about taking this digital media class. I think it will be quite interesting to learn how to photoshop. I took a Graphic Design class in high school and I'm really pumped to be able to further my skills in editing. However, I do think it may be a bit challenging but lucky enough I am always up for a challenge. Although, I do like to say that am I quite a tech-savvy individual who is mainly self taught by trial and error on the computer. Unfortunately, the skills I will be retaining from this course aren't going towards my future career. However, I believe the skills I learn will help create an interesting hobby. I love pictures as it is and I am very interested in learning how to edit them. Overall, I think the experience will be great and beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment